What is photography?
Photography for me is the ability to freeze a rare and special moment in time. Whether it be the glimmer in a lover’s eyes as she sees her lover, or the warmth that flows from a mother as she holds her newborn baby for the first time. Photography is emotional. When you view my photographs it is my intention to have you in the frame of mind of my subject. That is what photography is about for me, and that is why I love portraits and weddings. The intimacy that those two genres of photography provides is … REAL!
My name is Omar Genas and I want to extend a warm thanks to you for visiting my blog and I hope you enjoy my work.
“Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don’t work out, just take another shot”
- Thoughts On Pressing The Shutter Button (Film Vs. Digita) (fashioncopious.typepad.com)
- Daily Dose: 10,000 clicks (kollaborationtoronto.wordpress.com)
- Agent Genius: 4 new smartphone photography gadgets (agbeat.com)
- The Mysterious Photograph (ephemeraldreamer.wordpress.com)
- Six Smart Tips For Better Wedding and Engagement Photos (bellasugar.com)
- How to: Twelve Tips for taking better photos on your Nokia N8 or 808 PureView (allaboutsymbian.com)
- 3 words prevent this DSLR-rookie mistake (camerasim.com)
- Correcting Exif image orientation tags (bebt.de)
- Hello, Lightbulb! (photecstasy.wordpress.com)
- Hassle-Free Photo Takers – The EasyGrab Camera is Technologically Advanced and Easy to Use (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)