Chilling by the Falls
My friend and I went to Dunn’s River Falls to do this photo shoot. I always wanted to experiment with using a slow shutter speed to mystify the water and this was the perfect opportunity. I maneuvered the rocks like a clumsy cat and had several near-death experiences. All in all, the shoot went well and I got some amazing pictures. As usual, I welcome the feedback.
- Ocho Rios Vacations (orbitz.com)
- Parenting and Leadership: Take a Chill Pill Daddy (theevolvingdad.wordpress.com)
- Jamaica Vacations (orbitz.com)
- Valentine’s Gift (carnivalbreeze.wordpress.com)
- 5 places to chill out in Cairns (nomadsworld.com)